Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Doo Wop That Thang

My day started with my car getting (another) flat tire. But wound up getting better when Hope texted to tell me she's coming to ada to visit. I still haven't found a decent thug name for her (I think we decided on something with the word "Booty" in it, which reminds me more of a pirate than a hardened criminal).

My mother sent me an email today for a job opening in Virginia for Homeland Security. Maybe, if I do well guarding my dad's house this week, he will write me a recommendation letter. I can only hope.

I'm doing pretty good this week at talking about all of my assignments, even discussing in detail the ideas I have for them, but then taking absolutely no action to write anything. On the plus side, I have done research. But then I get so tired of clicking "print" that actually typing become an unrealistic concept for me. Also, for this blog, it is difficult enough to post everyday. So transitions between ideas become low on my priority list.

Tonight I think I'm going to vintage to have a drink. I thought about running or even taking a bat and beating the shit out of a tree. A drink sounds like a good alternative to both of these.

1 comment:

AllyRenee said...

I don't know.. I think a bat to a tree sounds pretty entertaining.