Sunday, November 1, 2009

Real Muthahpumkin G's

For Halloween I was a cheerleader. More specifically, I was my sister. It was horrifying. I ended up at KB's and Jenny's house, joining in singalongs about going to hell and low assholes. Mostly we sang these songs to scare people away from the party (which was pretty much everyone who wasn't wearing a homemade costume). The party turned into more of a techno-rave, which is always a bonus. Mainly because I can dance to it.

As far as school goes...

Revise 2 papers, write 4,
re-do my resume,
pay my graduation fee,
Continue working on The Art of Mediocrity project with Jenny,
A few more tests
and BAM. I'm a big girl.

I've also been thinking about starting a youtube account called Dear Chelsea, Please Hire Me.

2 comments:

Crystal Gale said...

I would also like to be hired by Chelsea. I wonder if she writes her own stuff, or if people like you write it for her. I probably wouldn't be much help to her. But you would be.

kasey mckinzie said...

Lets start our own show. Will you be my Chuy?